Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Oh What Fun

Oh what fun it is to stamp a watercolor tag! I just love the Oh What Fun stamp set of images as they are a perfect array of festive, reminiscent, trend setting sentiments for all your Christmas tags, bags, boxes, cards, and treats.  And I just love mixing Real Red with Pool Party ink and various gold trims and ribbons for a cheery presentation.
For both tags I cut 2" wide strips of watercolor paper.  Next I punched the end of the paper with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  It's important to punch before doing and watercoloring as you don't want to have to wait for the paper to dry to get a super crisp and clean punch.  For this wash of color I used an Aquapainter brush and Pool Party Reinker.  Once it was dry I stamped the greeting images with Real Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment