Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What I Love

I love lots of people, places, things, and fabulous foods, but most of all I love my FAMILY!  For our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments I decided to open up, for the very first time, my What I Love stamp set. It's a Sale-a-Bration freebie and it's beautiful.
For the flower, from the What I Love set, I stamped with Elegant Eggplant for three levels of color by "stamping off" once and then twice for the three steps of stampin' images.  You can't see it, but the flower has been embellished with some Wink of Stella in the clear color.  That stuff is so yummy and makes everything glisten and sparkle and shine--it's glorious!

The patterned papers come from the Neutrals DSP Stack and did you notice the polka dot glassine paper? That is actually cut from the Sketched Dots Tag a Bag Gift Bags.  A few extra details that I always love including are some Silver Metallic Thread, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Sequins (leftovers from a Paper Pumpkin kit), a tiny piece of Sahara Sand Lace Ribbon, and two staples.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I love that glassine paper! It makes such a cool background! I also really like the off-set layers of DSP and glimmer paper. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layers and bling and little thread swirl! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete