Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Global Design Pretty Project

This Global Design Project sketch is fabulous and was the perfect inspiration for the layout for my Circle of Spring card.  In person this is one of those cards that is to die for GORGEOUS!  The beauty lies in the sparkle and shine.   I pulled out my old friend Heat and Stick Powder to perfectly coat the watercolored wreath and bow with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter--yum yum.

It's a bit tricky to see that the panel behind the wreath is a layer of embossed Vellum Card Stock over a piece of Whisper White Card Stock.  The side pattern strips were made from the Everyday Chic Washi Tape and the metallic threads were pulled from the Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon.

Click over to the Global Design Project site.  They have a team of great stampers who are truly inspiring.


Product List

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Mothers Day Card! Your sparkly wreath is gorgeous and I adore the embossed vellum, something I haven't tried myself. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I just bought this set (but didn't spring for the dies - yet) and I am looking forward to using it. Love the look of the Dazzling Diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I am so glad that you joined us this week, Liz! Your card is beautiful...but then again everything you create is amazing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Elizabeth! Your wreath is so beautifully textured and lovely. What a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card for those Spring occasions. I may have to CASE this one for my mom. Thanks for sharing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete