Tuesday, March 21, 2017

HSS #260

It's a new challenge day over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This is a totally cute one.  Just be inspired and create whatever comes to mind.
I had some fun playing with the Happy Celebrations stamp set and Celebrations Duo TIEFs.  First I embossed then I stamped the splatter image over and over.
Each time I inked up my stamp I spritzed it with water which gives a cool blended look.  Once I finished with the Dapper Denim, and it was dry, I stamped the "happy" shadow image with Whisper White.  For the shimmer I used Heat and Stick to adhere Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. 


2 comments:

  1. What a cool, fun cars Elizabeth! I'm loving the way you took the inspiration and translated it to your card. Those wood elements are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I could see this card in person. I love all the texture and shine.

    ReplyDelete