Sunday, March 5, 2017

Envelope Punch Board Rick Rack

For this Monday Montage Blog Hop I am sharing Part II of my baskets post.  Earlier today I posted Part I.  So, now it's time to let you see another basket and how to make paper rick rack using an Envelope Punch Board.
My post earlier today included some Easter themed bag/baskets with rick rack handles.  I mentioned in that post that I would share how I make them using an Envelope Punch Board.  Scroll down for a quick tutorial.
Here's how to make the rick rack handle:
 Cut a 1" x 11" strip of card stock or DSP.  Using the Envelope Punch Board punch the long edge of the strip at 5", 4", 3", 2", and 1".
To punch the end of the strip place the the edge of the card stock in the middle of the punch and punch.  Complete the second half of the same long edge by flipping the strip to finish by punching on the same measurements as before.
Now you're ready to scallop the opposite edge.  Align the points of the scallops evenly in the middle of the punch (yes eye ball this) and continue all the way down the strip.  You will notice that as you punch this side the points of the scallop of the first edge will line up with 1/2" increment marks.
I was on a role making cute spring and Easter crafts so I had to put together a couple small 3" x 3" cards using up the bits and pieces I stamped using the Basket Bunch Bundle.

With a  sincere heart I thank you for stopping here at SeeingInkSpots on our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  For sure your will enjoy your next stop with Julie.  Or, maybe you're clicking back to Dara, so have fun.  Smiles, Elizabeth
to Dara
to Julie


2 comments:

  1. These.projects.are.adorable!!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I love the little box. Do you have a tutorial on it?
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete