Friday, March 24, 2017

#TGIF100 Celebrate With Us

We are #TGIF100 challenges strong!!!  Join us for our 100th Celebration Challenge spotlighting our founding team member the amazing Mercedes Weber!
Mercedes is a totally amazing paper craft designer and she inspires me each time I see her blog and Facebook posts.  I especially love when she posts about her family and how her daughters love to paper craft too. 

When I think of Mercedes style I often think of centering the focal point of the card to a right justification.  She has had several cards lately where she has included splashes of Watermelon Wonder and she always plays with layers that create great style and visual depth.
The TGIF Design Team Blog Roll
Elizabeth Price you are here

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore everything you make Liz! Thank YOU for being such an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete