Sunday, April 2, 2017

Creation Station Showers to Flowers

Welcome, welcome to our "Nurture and Nature, From Showers to Flowers" Creation Station monthly Blog Hop!  You may have landed here from Dena Rekow's blog where she shares super cool projects, or from my sweet-sweat friend Julie Beltramo's blog, or you may have started with my blog.  In any case do check out the entire blog hop and peruse our latest theme perfectly timed for April.
As I set out to create with this theme in mind I realized how ENORMOUS and how great the possibilities were.  So great that I didn't know where to start.  As a stamper it's easy to create flower cards as I have floral images galore, so I focused in on the word nurture. 
I thought Friendly Wishes and Vertical Garden were perfect stamp sets for our nurturing element of the theme.  The Birds and Blooms Thinlits and Flowering Flourishes were obvious picks for the nature half of the theme.
To Julie
To Dena

1 comment:

  1. Stunnings creations, Elizabeth! Your colour combinations are amazing. D xox

    ReplyDelete