Sunday, June 4, 2017

Monday Montage #94


I am loving' the Wood Words stamp set and matching Wood Crate Framelits.  I can think of lots of people I would want to give a crate full of love and thanks to, because I am lucky to have many amazing friends in my life.
I am not a huge bright pink fan, but this new Berry Burst In Color is gorgeous.  It mixes with lots of colors like other pinks and corals along with light and dark neutrals.  Speaking of neutrals the Wood Textures DSP is 100% full of the most beautiful neutral wood backgrounds.  I can see buying multiple packs of this paper for sure.
to Dani
to Kaitlyn



SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the colors you've used with Berry Burst! And seeing all of these sweet elements tucked in the basket is adorable. Cute card, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his card. So cute! I can see SU! running out f this DSP real quick also. I'm waiting for my now. Will make something similar to yours for a congratulations on engagement couple. They'd love this.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete